Best Buys

Thursday, October 27, 2016

DIY Diwali Gift Hamper

The festival of gifting and making everyone feel special. In my last post I have covered the different gifting ideas for Diwali.
In this post I will be talking about how I create my own DIY Diwali gift hamper for my loved ones which will be completely personalised and not at all off the rack and common.
The gift hamper is super easy to make and on budget.
 So the table is set.
I am filling the boxes with home made besan ladoos packed pretty in pink. You can find the link to the post for recipe of Besan ladoos.
Some home made chocolates.
Some tea light holders.
Some ready made Rangoli craft.


















The Gift boxes are ready with a hand written note to accompany them. You can also pack them in a basket or cellophane paper or any other way.
Let your creativity flow.
You can check out the whole Gift hamper video on my you tube channel below.


Happy Diwali you all !!

Lots of Love ..
Spread the cheer
xoxo
Bhakti


No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like