Best Buys

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Shady trees, Birthday cakes and Breakfast for the King .


Sharing some random things with you guys which are close to my heart.

Canopy of shady trees - these are amongst one of my most favourite things. I grew up in a pune which was green, the roads were filled with lively giant trees forming shady canopies through which the sun smiled filtering its rays of light. I cycled on these slow traffic roads (deccan Gymkhana)with my friends and the air was crisp and nice. I miss it all terribly. Whenever I find a canopy of a nice well lived, tall big tree I reminisce about my childhood, good times and love and cherish these moments.

I Love a big hearty breakfast on a lazy weekend.
Nothing like a breakfast fit for a king at one of the old eating joints in the city. This one is at Vohuman. The best Bun mhaska (sweet fresh buns lathered generously with dollops of butter) heaven on earth and calories overload definitely but so worth it. Toast butter is another winner of course with the cheese omelette and egg burji.
After this all you require is a
marathon training exercisesnooze fest.

These amazingly sinful Oreo freak shake was a monster - delicious monster- filled with some crazy goodness of. Sinful chocolate brownie, ice cream, Chuncks of Oreo and chocolate . It was so thick. I just might as well have died and gone to heaven. I am craving it now. We had this with friends at Raasta cafe.



I cooked this darling isn't it a beauty ,,,,
Fried masaledar Pomfret - Maharashtrian style - extra spicy hot! hot!! hot!!!
We love this like crazy and cat eat kgs of this with some rice and rassa or just as a meal in itself.
Do let me know if you would like the recipe.



Love this Snapchat filter. I love to wear flower crowns since I was a small kid and act as a forest princess. Nothing has Changed ;p


I love this drink from Yoga Pulp - You can actually feel the guava nectar so good - the taste is exactly same only thing the added pro of no seeds. The seeds always always get stuck in my teeth and I go crazy one of the reasons I avoid guavas. No more , now I know just the right thing. I almost forgot to mention it is very healthy too as it has Aloevera in it. Do give it a try!!


Little girls, princess themed birthday and cakes- attending a birthday party of a very cute little sweet girl with her princess theme. I so wish I could go back to that innocent age of sweet little girls with Disney theme celebrations and princess gowns. On a second thought why not, its a great idea - my party, my theme ;p

One of my most favourite dessert - Mango cheese cake . The luscious soft cheesy texture and the way it swirls and melts in the mouth ... Ooh


Looking through the net, I wish it was a real peacock or stork on the other side. Guess , time to go for some dancing peacock spotting after all it is their favourite season.
That was all from my side, what's happening with you guys?
Do let me know, I am always eager to hear.

Until we meet again.
stay happy and cheerful !!
Lots of Love ❤️❤️
xoxo
Bhakti

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like