Best Buys

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Kenneth Cole Arrives in Pune


Kenneth Cole launched its first store in Pune at Phoenix Market city. The brand has entered India in partnership with a long term agreement with Reliance Brands Limited. The launch was casual with shopping for the invitees over some wine and cheese. Live music just lent this evening anything but more charm. I loved their bags and footwear, the summer wear casual shirts for men are breezy and have got some lovely prints. I really lost my heart to some of the watches and I am going back indeed to buy one of these babies. 
A special thanks to Carpe Diem as well as Kenneth Cole for the invite. It was an evening well spent. Phoenix Market city has another feather in its cap. Another gem for Puneites to shop.
Follow and subscribe my channel on you tube to stay updated

Have a look - 


Until next time - 
Stay happy and cheerful !!

xoxo
Bhakti 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like