Best Buys

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A little bit of sheer elegance..

As you all know by now, my personal style is more or less casual, comfortable and relaxed, I cannot and do not like to be all delicate and girly. Just a little hint of flirty fun or sheer elegance is what my style consists of.

One of those evenings, where I surprised hubby dear and took him for dinner and drinks. Oh the happiness on his face. Don't get me wrong, its not for what you think. He is more happy that he doesn't have to decide a venue than the surprise itself. Boys!!!!

I took him to Irish House, my favorite Pub in Phoenix Market city , I love the music, the atmosphere, my Margaritas, Loaded nachos- Bliss. It has an Outdoor seating, which is really nice and perfect for drinks and snacks.

All in all an evening well spent.








My style

Top - Lifestyle
Denims - tommy
Neckpiece- Lifestyle
Shoes- Inc 5
Bag- Esbeda


xoxo
Bhakti


No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like