Best Buys

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Summer Style .....


Color Blocking | Everybody, Everywear



maxi dresses rock



i loveee my Shorts and Flip flops ..
they can never go wrong



bangle girl
accessorize it right



my favorite white shirt







Big BIG TOTE



gLares =LIFESAVERS


jute bags - sooo coool








Light leggings with summery and airy tunics ballerinas or open sandles


girly day

60's dhotis and kurti



ganjees. vests, spaghettis, tank tops,


summer dress and all set for a hot date





 a dash of neon to cheer up my summer









Whats your summer style ??

xoxo
Bhakti


9 comments:

  1. Hey cool piks girl !!
    New post : how to find your face shape ?
    http://muktajain3008.blogspot.in/2012/03/what-face-shape-you-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cool piks !! New post how to find face shape is up
    http://muktajain3008.blogspot.in/2012/03/what-face-shape-you-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i loved your blog too, already following it. . :)

      Delete
  4. amazing styles :)
    I love all those outfits!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent poѕt. Keep poѕting ѕuch kind of information oո your blog.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hello there, Үou've done an incredible job. I'll certainly digg
    it and indvidually suggest to mʏ friends. I'm confident theyy will bbe
    benefited from this site.

    my page :: north miami movers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazіng! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on а
    completely different tߋpic but it has pretty much the
    same laout annd desigո. Exxcellent choіce of colorѕ!


    Feel free tto visit my blоg :: skin care products cheap

    ReplyDelete

you might also like